Slack is a chat app on steroids. If you’re using a Facebook group or text message thread to communicate with your team, imagine being able to group your chats: communication projects, personal needs, funny comments, feedback, stage design ideas or communications about your upcoming volunteer banquet.
Slack includes different “channels” – chats based on topics. When you upload a file, like a proof for instance, other users can comment on that proof so you know how to make revisions.Read More
- Stage Announcements and my new Ebook
- Podcast: How to be known for something with Mark MacDonald
- How to attract a specific demographic to your church: Podcast
- Podcast: How do we use our church advertising to attract a younger demographic?
- Podcast: Can we duplicate content across Social Media Channels?