This week’s tool: Open-Edit-Print.com
Church Graphics… Simplified Save Time. End Frustration. Attract Visitors.Get Unlimited Access to Done-for-you Media and Graphics for Email, Social Media, Worship Slides and Print Promotions. Get a free trial here!
Stacey asks about which Social Media channels to be on to connect with a young demographic, and if cross posting is a good idea:
- Facebook is still the largest user base, so don’t let it go.
- If you’re using Facebook consistently and seeing growth, reach a younger demographic on instagram or twitter – both have it’s perks as far as content and strategy.
- Maximize the strengths of each platform (twitter is real time, instagram is image driven)
- Send a consistent message across each platform, but it doesn’t have to be an identical message.
- It’s cool to cross-post. Some people prefer one channel over another, so they won’t know you’re cross posting. Other people will see the same post, but at different times or in a different context.
Have a church communications question you’d like answered? Ask it here. We’ll reply to all of them and pick a few for our podcast!